1. Download the Blio app onto your Windows, Android, or iOS device. You can download it from the Blio website (https://www.blio.com/), iTunes, or the app store.
2. Set up an account with Blio. You will have a Blio username and password.
3. Go to the DFL ebook page: http://dfl.axis360.baker-taylor.com/
4. Click on a book to see more details.
a) You can click on “Checkout Now” to immediately go to checkout. You will get the book for the default of 21 days. - From here, go to step 5.
b) You can click on “Add to Checkout List” to keep looking at books. You can add as many books as you want to your checkout list, but you will only be able to check one three at a time.
1) When you are done click on “My Checkout List” on the top right hand corner of the screen.
2) Decide which books (up to three) you will check out and remove all the other books from the list. (Hint: If you want to save a list of books you may want in the future, or books that are currently checked out, you can put them in a “Wish List.”)
3) If you do not want to have a book for 21 days, you can decrease the lending period by sliding the bar left.
4) Click on “Confirm Checkout.” - From here, go to step 5.
5. You will be asked for a Library Card ID and Pin. Your ID is cubs##### (##### is your child's student ID number). Your pin is just your child’s student ID number.
6. The first time you log in you will be asked to register a new account. Use an email address that belongs to a parent, rather than the student.
7. Next you will be asked for your Blio username and password. Fill in the appropriate fields.
8. You have checked out the book! Go to the Blio app and click on the book to download it onto your device. Now you are ready to read!